Friday, September 28, 2007

My US Trip - Part I =)

Yay! Thank God. Recently during the midterm break, i went for a short trip to the US together with my family. It was really nice. =) Here're some pictures we took...

First Stop: Disneyland
This was a model made out of a scene in one of my favourite movies: Ratatouille! =)












Haha. Those are just some of the hundreds of photos my sister took. I'll try to post them on facebook instead. =PpP
It was really exciting and i thank God for the time there =) But somehow during the outing to disneyland it just felt weird. I mean i enjoyed having fun and all, but somehow, i felt that life is more than just about having fun. And I would rather spend a day volunteering to bless others than a day to just play at Disneyland. haha. Or I'd like to bring all the poor kids that havn't had a chance to step into a themepark there! The thought kinda made me feel older. But i thank God that indeed over the years He has taught me to grow and to see that life is really more than just receiving. It is about giving and being a blessing. It is about loving Him wholeheartedly and serving Him wholeheartedly - that sums up the name of my blog... to live a simple life of loving God and loving each and every one of the people whom He created and loves dearly. =)

No comments: