Saturday, October 6, 2007

IFG Frisbee!

Yay! Thank God for the fruitful and enjoyable time i had yesterday after a long week of mid-terms. haha. it doesn't feel like i just came back from US just a week ago. It feels like a month ago! haha. Anw, here're photos of my IFG Frisbee teammates. It was really exciting playing tgt with them. Before i went, none of us knew each other... but as the day passed, we really played together like a team! =)




And after that, i met up with my cousins and we had a great time catching up. It's really nice to see how they can remember the past so clearly... haha. and we played some of our childhood games too! It's like going back in time. Yay. I love my cousins... they're like my xiaodis. haha. I pray that God'll continue to use me to be a blessing to them in whatever way i can. =)

No comments: